Multiple sponsor for visitors visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple sponsor for visitors visa

Hi I am planning to sponsor my family for their US visit with my cousin. I am inviting my mother, father and sister. Now I have enough fund to sponsor them(considering avg required fund per person $5000) but I am still sponsoring with my cousin to show really big funds. Now I don't find an option to add two sponsors in the DS-160. Please recommend me how can I represent him as a co-sponsor?

Option in mind is possibly right the invitation letter and mention that I am going to sponsor their trip along with my cousin and provide both of us financial documents

Thanks

Originally posted by Arindam Goswami View Post
    Hi I am planning to sponsor my family for their US visit with my cousin. I am inviting my mother, father and sister. Now I have enough fund to sponsor them(considering avg required fund per person $5000) but I am still sponsoring with my cousin to show really big funds. Now I don't find an option to add two sponsors in the DS-160. Please recommend me how can I represent him as a co-sponsor?

Option in mind is possibly right the invitation letter and mention that I am going to sponsor their trip along with my cousin and provide both of us financial documents

Thanks
    Form I134 is an affidavit only & not a legally bound documentation, hence not much value now-a-days. Its always better for them as well to fill DS160 as they are self sponsoring their visit.

If you still want to show big funds (which is not directly possible in DS160), I would suggest to choose one of these options:
    1. Transfer funds from one cousin to other & provide one's document.
    2. Keep the name of one of you in DS160 having more funds & other's in invitation letter (which VO won't probably see).
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X