B2 Visit - DS-160 Confirmation Number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visit - DS-160 Confirmation Number

Hi, I'm LPR and my parents applied for B2 visitor visa last year but were rejected saying not sufficient documents. both are in the '70s, Live with there oldest son and provides documents of there house deed and bank statement. (they both visited London and Canada to visit there son last year). I did fill their Online Visa form. Now they are trying to apply again but when I access US Online visa system under the profile the "DS-160 Confirmation Number" is already there which is there old DS-160 confirmation number.

Do I need to use that old DS-160 Confirmation Number ??

If I try to apply new application again now system Not asked any detail information (as old information already saved) of my parents and at the end just said pay visa fees for an Interview date. Not Option where it asked that If you applied earlier!!!!

Is that normal or should I create a new account and then submit an application?
    Last edited by neosez; 03-07-2019, 03:50 PM.

Originally posted by neosez View Post
    Hi, I'm LPR and my parents applied for B2 visitor visa last year but were rejected saying not sufficient documents. both are in the '70s, Live with there oldest son and provides documents of there house deed and bank statement. (they both visited London and Canada to visit there son last year). I did fill their Online Visa form. Now they are trying to apply again but when I access US Online visa system under the profile the "DS-160 Confirmation Number" is already there which is there old DS-160 confirmation number.

Do I need to use that old DS-160 Confirmation Number ??

If I try to apply new application again now system Not asked any detail information (as old information already saved) of my parents and at the end just said pay visa fees for an Interview date. Not Option where it asked that If you applied earlier!!!!

Is that normal or should I create a new account and then submit an application?
    Its because you are using the old login credentials on the US visa site.

You can create a new ID & you won't have that problem anymore.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      Its because you are using the old login credentials on the US visa site.

You can create a new ID & you won't have that problem anymore.
      thanks but to apply every time, then I have to create New ID with a different email address?

Comment

Originally posted by neosez View Post
        thanks but to apply every time, then I have to create New ID with a different email address?
        No, you don't need new ID everytime, but as a quick fix & to avoid any issue, better to start afresh.

You can use the existing ID also, but then everytime you'll need to ensure that old information is updated.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X