Bringing medicine supply for personal use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing medicine supply for personal use

My dad is a diabetic and needs to inject insulin twice daily. He has other health complications requiring him to be dependent on other important medicines.

My question is: Can he bring about 6 months of insulin and other medicinal supplies on visitor visa? Is there any objection or restriction imposed by the customs?

There is no problem. You can bring medicines for personal use.

Comment

Just carry a letter from the doc. saying that its for their use..just in case.

Comment

Sorry for getting into thread but have similar query. do they allow homeopathy and/or auyervedic medicine too?

Comment

I have always got ayurvedic and homeopathy meds with me even without prescription... If you are carrying a supply for 6 months you might want to distribute it in different bags and not in one bag or your carry on.
          I think it should be fine... dont worry

Comment

That's no problem.

Comment

Insulin supply

Hi Cheerful100,
              I see that you mentioned one of your parents bringing 6 month insulin supply from home. My dad is also a diabetic and needs to bring his insulin pens. Any advice on how to pack these?
              Thanks

Comment

Please use English as a common language for this forum.
                - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X