Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urjent info required for visa appt-second attempt

Hi All,

My parents visa got rejected last month and no reason was given .My father is a doctor and mom is a house wife. we are trying to get them as soon aas possible as i'm expecting.

This time we applied for visa only for my mom some of our friends suggested that it is better to go alone than both the parents together.

we got an appointment in english and my mom can understand upto some level but cannot talk properly. Can we ask for a transalator even though our appointment is in english ?????????? and we also including some changes in my moms affadavit which were answered differently last time. Will the VO check the last appointments information ????????

Any suggestions please for teh above questions and some strong reasons for why we are applying for visa again so quickly?????????

Please help .

Thanks and Regards,
    Tina

1. If you have taken English appointment, there is no guarantee that interpreter will be available. If they have spare one available, they may provide.

2. Yes, they keep answers to previous interview questions. Never try to twist the facts. Overall, you will hurt your chances.

Comment

keep in mind

do mention the VO that you are expecting, if they do then they will reject the visa.

Going alone or together does not matter. they can go together.

have them memorize some common questions

purpose of visit. :to visit daughter or son and for tourism
      1) who will sponsor:
      2) What is the gurantee u will come back
      3) what places would u like to visit
      4) address in US, Telephone number
      5) occupation of sponsor

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}