Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parents got visa

Dear all,
    My parents got 10 years visa at chenni on july 5th. Thanks for all the help.

congrats

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats , mon denied visa need help

Hi,

[u]Could someone help me filling correct information for the 37th item of the DS-156 form. For the added information. My husban is on the H1B visa and I am on the H4 visa. My mother was denied visa and the VO circled the 37th item in the form. My mother did not ask for the reason. The information filled by the agent .. he checked the YES box in front of Son/Daughter column and added in-law after son and wrote "woring" as the visa status.

Thanks

Ritika

Comment

Originally posted by ritika03
          Hi,

[u]Could someone help me filling correct information for the 37th item of the DS-156 form. For the added information. My husban is on the H1B visa and I am on the H4 visa. My mother was denied visa and the VO circled the 37th item in the form. My mother did not ask for the reason. The information filled by the agent .. he checked the YES box in front of Son/Daughter column and added in-law after son and wrote "woring" as the visa status.

Thanks

Ritika
          The column to indicate who are there are in US for the applicant, not to say who is sponsoring....
          So that should be
          Check the YES box for Son/Daughter, then write your visa status

Never modify/add additional headings to in any of the forms
          Always let the applicant fill the form, if not you fill it for them and fill col40 in DS156 accordingly but dont goto agents to fill the form. If you need to goto agents, please check the forms more than once to make sure everthing is correct.
          HTH
          RK

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X