Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denied first time, need inputs for second time

Hi,

My mothers and my aunts visa got rejected the last time she applied at the Kolkata consulate in October 05. At that time she and my aunt had applied together. My mother is a widow and my aunt is unmarried. My mother is a house wife and aunt is retired. On further enquiry it was found that the consulate officers were not convinced of non-immigration though I had shown ties with my married sister and her family who resides in India and also property details. They had not even browsed through the documents in detail and had rejected the case without even talking to them.

This time I am applying for my mother separately. My wife and myself are both working in the USA and have independent H1's. Is it not sufficient for one of us to sponsor my mother (say me). Am I good with filing one I-134 from my side or do I have to file one from my wife as well. In case it is sufficient to file just one from my side, then do I have to furnish any financial or employment document of my wife?

I have prepared all the documentation as outlined in the various visa-help websites. Also bought return tickets for her travel. I am not sure what more can be done to ensure that she gets the visa. Not only there is no chance of my mother leaving India for good, in fact me and my spouse are returning to India for good at the end of the year. So I am confused how to present the case. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
    dz

Read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visa-re...lication-tips/

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X