Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents got visa July11 - Chennai

Hi All,
    Thanks to those who replied to my queries and for a informative website. My parents got their visa this morning, July 11th 8:15 a.m at Chennai. Not sure for how long though. It was very simple process for them, only a few questions asked.
    1. How many children you have.(We are two sisters, sister in UK)
    2. How long did u serve in The Indian Airforce.
    3. What was your rank when you retired.
    4. Show me the sponsor documents.(I had filed everything in two seperate folders one named Sponsor and one named visitor with post its on every document explaining what it was). He gave the whole file but the officer didn't even open it and said - "You got the visa, pay your fees".

I had sponsored my parents visa, though I sent all of my husbands documents also(like pay stubs and employment certificate). We are green card holders.

They decided to back to Tirunelveli pick up the passport whenever it arrives and go back to Chennai next week for UK visa again.

Thanks again, and all the best for those applying.

Congratulations!

We are glad that this web site was useful to you. Now that they have got visa, I would appreciate if you could hang around and answer the questions just the way others might have helped you.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Enjoy the trip!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X