Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your help on visa documents

Please help me.

1. What should be the order of the documents while submitting to the consulate?

2. I am sponsoring my in-laws for visitor visa. I am preparing two I-134 for both of them separately. How about the other sponsor's supporting documents, such as sponsor's Passport copy, pay stub, bank statement, etc. Do I need to give them two set or one is enough?

3. I am attaching my wife's birth certificate. Is it required to attach mine?

There are only few days for the interview. Your quick response is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Virudhun

1. I am not sure about any hard & fast rule of sequence of documents but i can share what i did for my in laws.
    - two seperate folders - one for sponsor and one for visitor
    - Letter to VO and I-134 on top of all sponsor documents.
    - Marriage certificate followed by birth cert.
    - Income realted docs like W-2, bank statment, pay stubs and employement letter.
    - copy of passports
    For visitor folder depending upon their ties back to india. Whatever is the strongest doc. to show their ties back to india should be kept first.
    Rarely they ask for whole bunch of the documents. So it is more important for the visitor to know the sequence of doc. as they can get it immiditely whenever any particular doc. is asked by VO.
    2. No need of two copies of other doc.s Two seperate I-134 forms are advisable.
    3.Its better to keep birth cert. for both of you. Of course more imp. is hers' birth cert. and marriage cert.

Hope this will help.
    Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X