Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa Application changes

Hi All,
    I applied for a B2 Visa for my parents. When I applied I mentioned in the application that they would sponsed their trip themselves but now I would like to sponser their trip and I am not able to make changes online in that field of application. My question here is can they change it before the interview ?
    Please let me know.
    Thank you.

Originally posted by BANDA3131
    Hi All,
    I applied for a B2 Visa for my parents. When I applied I mentioned in the application that they would sponsed their trip themselves but now I would like to sponser their trip and I am not able to make changes online in that field of application. My question here is can they change it before the interview ?
    Please let me know.
    Thank you.
    In DS-156, you cannot change columns 1-14 (or 1-12) but rest of the cols can be updated.

The form cannot be updated...
    if the interview is in next 5 days for Mumbai consulate / 2 days for other consulates or
    if the application was submitted thru VFS office instead of Online or
    if the col you are trying is part of the restricted cols, (I dont think the col you are modifying is part of that cols...)

if you still cannot modify, then take another print out of the same form, highlight the correction and explain to officer when asks for reasons for correction
    HTH
    RK

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X