Who needs to sponsor for my parents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who needs to sponsor for my parents?

My parents visa rejected twice on july 26. Both times my husband sponsered.
    This time I want to sponser? I'm on H1 and working since last december(2005).(No stamping) only one W2 that too for $4500. Having pay stubs up to date. We are planning to take appt this year itself,d so there is no chance of getting another W2. My husban is telling we can attach his W2 as well. Last year we both filed together in tax returns. My husband is having two W2 forms.

Why I want to sponser is every time vo is asking about me even though my husband is sponsering. If they are asking, is your dughter working ? they are telling yes, so they are asking bout my company salary like that. So it is little bit cousfusing for my parents to remember all. Because of tension they are forgetting.

So I'm worried about W2.

waiting for a reply.

You can sponsor your parents.

You should attach whatever W2 you have for you and you should show joint income for I-134 purposes and also attach the proof of your husband's income.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

My parent visa got rejected Need help regarding I-134

Hello All:

My parents visa got rejected on July 27. Eveyrthing was going good. They asked who is paying for the trip My dad told that he is paying for all the expenses but will be living with me (Son). They asked for how long you want to go. They told 4 months. The consular asked to show the I-134 document. She saw the document and mentioned that it was written that I would sponsor for the lodging and boarding upto one year. She told that there is inconsistency in the paper work and what my dad is saying about 4 months.

Now what should I do? Since they have a record that my dad is sponsoring ( on DS 156) should I fill the new DS 156 the same way as before and only change the I 134 from 1 year to 4 months or should show in all documents that I am sponsoring totally.

Also my parents are planning to apply for UK visa. Will it get rejected because the US visa was rejected. Please let me know.

Also who all got the visa approved can you please forward me the I134 that you had filled.

My address is [email protected]

Any help is appreciated.

Goodies

Comment

There will not be any impact for Uk trip. Uk is all together different country.
        Next time if you prepare the papers make sure that you will sponser for the whole trip.

Comment

You should write that you will take care of lodging and boarding for them till the time they stay in USA. Don't specify any particular time period or dates. It may confuse your parents too. Let them say the period of stay as per what they specified in DS-156/157.

Has your parents ever been to UK? If that is a case then they did not even go to UK consulate. They will get their visa in mail.
          Anyway, I don't think UK visa will get affected. For UK visitor visa there are very straight forward rules and if you meet the required conditions you will get the visa. They do have facility to appeal for your rejection and thats why rejection are not happening randomly in UK.

Hope this helps.

Best of luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X