Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documents per applicant for B1/B2

Hi,
    My parents will be interviewing in Sept and I am about ready to send them documents for sponsoring them...
    They will be self sponsoring but both me and my sister(both siblings are in the USA) are going to send I-134 and other sponsorship docs anyways Just incase they ask for our docs....
    Here are some of my questions:-
    1. I was wondering if we need to send two original copies of employment letter- one per applicant or will one work for both since both are being interviewed at the same time slot???
    2. Same with Bank statements/paystubs/bank letter - are two copies required or will one do since they are applying together....

Immihelp says one original per applicant...
    I understand I-134 needs to be one per applicant but are the supporting docs needed in two copies....

Please help asap - since i need to request my bank for two copiess if needed..
    Thx,
    Suco

Originally posted by SuCo
    Hi,
    My parents will be interviewing in Sept and I am about ready to send them documents for sponsoring them...
    They will be self sponsoring but both me and my sister(both siblings are in the USA) are going to send I-134 and other sponsorship docs anyways Just incase they ask for our docs....
    Here are some of my questions:-
    1. I was wondering if we need to send two original copies of employment letter- one per applicant or will one work for both since both are being interviewed at the same time slot???
    2. Same with Bank statements/paystubs/bank letter - are two copies required or will one do since they are applying together....

Immihelp says one original per applicant...
    I understand I-134 needs to be one per applicant but are the supporting docs needed in two copies....

Please help asap - since i need to request my bank for two copiess if needed..
    Thx,
    Suco
    One copy shld be fine
    (I had sent one copy for all supporting docs)
    HTH
    RK

Comment

Thank you so much!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X