Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for the visitor visa when the sponsor is in India

Hi all

One of my friend is applying for visitor visa for his parents. He has got the interview on Jan 31st at Chennai consulate.

My friend is as well planning to take a vacation for some family functions around the same time. As his petition require stamping, he has got his stamping as well on Jan 31st.

Question:
    Is it ok if the parents apply for visitor visa when the sponsor for their trip has come to india for vacation? Are the sponsor documents considered valid even when he is in india for vacation?

It will be great if any of you can respond to this as soon as possible

Thanks
    GS

Originally posted by gomathisarma
    Hi all

One of my friend is applying for visitor visa for his parents. He has got the interview on Jan 31st at Chennai consulate.

My friend is as well planning to take a vacation for some family functions around the same time. As his petition require stamping, he has got his stamping as well on Jan 31st.

Question:
    Is it ok if the parents apply for visitor visa when the sponsor for their trip has come to india for vacation? Are the sponsor documents considered valid even when he is in india for vacation?
    That shld be fine. They shld be explain clearly in this regard when asked for
    It will be great if any of you can respond to this as soon as possible

Thanks
    GS
    HTH
    RK

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X