My parents vis refused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My parents vis refused

My parents visa refused 2 second time. first time refused due to 214(B) and second time also refused with same reason. second time we got all documentation and they didn't look at all. I got the following travel agent from this site and we tryed. this guy was waste don't use at all

Moorthy,
    ESKAY world travels (P) Ltd,
    A/5, (Basement) Gemini Parsn Commercial Complex,
    600, Mount Road, Chennai - 600 006.
    Telephone : 28234511

He is cheating people.

What is 214(B)?

Comment

lfg,

You should have known better to not trust any agents. The only professional who I think can be useful is a Charted Accountant if you want to produce a formal document of your parents' assets. Other than that, nobody, not even God, can promise you a US visitor visa. Just keep trying, I am doing the same.

Comment

Mine Parents also got rejected on aug 7 for 2nd time

My parents too got rejected for the second time on aug 7 on 214(b) ground twice, although i send them all the relevant papers and VO did see all the documents and asked few questions also, ultimately she said your son cannot afford you in USA. i have shown my bank balance was 16K. I dont know what makes her to think that i cannot afford anyway.

did u send them ur W-2, Tax papers?
        how much bank balance did u shown?

Pls let me know it.
        are you trying to take appointment once again? coz i am also trying for another appointment.

Originally posted by HurricaneBay
        lfg,

You should have known better to not trust any agents. The only professional who I think can be useful is a Charted Accountant if you want to produce a formal document of your parents' assets. Other than that, nobody, not even God, can promise you a US visitor visa. Just keep trying, I am doing the same.

Comment

i showed bank balance around 30K and i also send all W2(6 years) and salary 102K. My parents show there property around 70lacs and bank balance around 7 lacs.

Comment

Curious!
            What you do lfg? DBA/Doctor?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X