Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not get appointment date in Tamil .Help

Hi

I am trying to get appointment date for my parents in Tamil at Chennai Consulate. It says there is no interview date aviable . I am ok If it gives a date after 6 month too.

Is there a better way I can do to get a date.

Thanks in advance...

Originally posted by sanbuddy
    Hi

I am trying to get appointment date for my parents in Tamil at Chennai Consulate. It says there is no interview date aviable . I am ok If it gives a date after 6 month too.

Is there a better way I can do to get a date.

Thanks in advance...
    No other way than checking regularly
    HTH
    RK

Comment

Will it be open later

I am looking for appointment after 6 month ( I would be happy to take it If I get earlier) Will they open for for next year sometime soon or How that work?.

The message I am getting is "No appointment date available " But they did not say until when?. or when they open up the queue etc....

Comment

Originally posted by sanbuddy
        I am looking for appointment after 6 month ( I would be happy to take it If I get earlier) Will they open for for next year sometime soon or How that work?.

The message I am getting is "No appointment date available " But they did not say until when?. or when they open up the queue etc....
        Recently they had opened regional dates for Feb'07 and all the slots were booked in couple of hours.
        and I don't think you have any other option other than checking.
        Search this forum for more details.
        HTH
        RK

Comment

Visitor Visa

Hi,

My mom Visitor Visa was rejected first time at Chennai Consulate under section 214b. I'm trying to get appointment, but, it is not available. Do you have any idea when the consulate opens the date? How often?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by oviyan03
            Hi,

My mom Visitor Visa was rejected first time at Chennai Consulate under section 214b. I'm trying to get appointment, but, it is not available. Do you have any idea when the consulate opens the date? How often?

Thanks.
            No way to know when they wld open and how often etc.
            only way is checking regularly.
            There are some tips from some members so pl search in this forum
            HTH
            RK

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X