Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED help with DS-156 form

Hello all,
    I have taken an appointment for my mom for feb 21st. i filled out all the forms and i have downloadable forms. When i opened DS-156 form to take a print out, starting from Question #36, there is no selection made. Meaning the form is not filled. I am 100% sure that i filled everything.

Can some one please help me what should i do with this issue. Should i call VFS or just take a print out of that form and fill the rest to take it for interview. All of your help will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks so much
    madhu

Originally posted by madhukrishna
    Hello all,
    I have taken an appointment for my mom for feb 21st. i filled out all the forms and i have downloadable forms. When i opened DS-156 form to take a print out, starting from Question #36, there is no selection made. Meaning the form is not filled. I am 100% sure that i filled everything.

Can some one please help me what should i do with this issue. Should i call VFS or just take a print out of that form and fill the rest to take it for interview. All of your help will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks so much
    madhu
    Most of these are yes/no questions and appears with checkboxes. see whether acrobat version/browser you are using is able to support them. Try printing one copy to see is that appearing in printour ot not.
    You can edit these columns ... so try to edit and save the forms
    HTH
    RK

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X