Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So will be rejected ? ?

Hi,

My Dad and mom both has Visa appointment on Sep 27 2006.

1) We are from lower middle class family. Meaning - No Bank Balance, No
    Properties in my Dad/Mom's name.

2) Dad Retired Business men, mom - house wife. Meaning - Both have no work.

3) We are 3 children for our parents. 2 Sons, 1 Daughter. All 3 are married.
    My brother and sister are in India with their families. My parents are staying alone. Meaning - They dont have reasons like Daughter marriage etc ..

So should i assume ...My parents visa will be rejected. And if they get its of PURE LUCK !!.

Any one had such background and still got visa for parents ?

Both my parents are 60+ years....will they be considered as Senior Citizens ?

I have NO CLUE whats gonna happen.

Originally posted by gcquest
    Hi,

My Dad and mom both has Visa appointment on Sep 27 2006.

1) We are from lower middle class family. Meaning - No Bank Balance, No
    Properties in my Dad/Mom's name.

2) Dad Retired Business men, mom - house wife. Meaning - Both have no work.

3) We are 3 children for our parents. 2 Sons, 1 Daughter. All 3 are married.
    My brother and sister are in India with their families. My parents are staying alone. Meaning - They dont have reasons like Daughter marriage etc ..

So should i assume ...My parents visa will be rejected. And if they get its of PURE LUCK !!.

Any one had such background and still got visa for parents ?

Both my parents are 60+ years....will they be considered as Senior Citizens ?

I have NO CLUE whats gonna happen.
    From VO point they may look like potential immigrants, but don’t loose hopes. Tell your parents to be confident, train them as such their answers should reflect that they will not be potential immigrants. Keep all the documents ready especially the letter to VO make it clear that they will not be potential immigrants. (Search this forum for more details in this reg).
    All the best and don’t forget to post results/experience after the interview.
    HTH
    RK

Comment

Not necessarily!!

Not necessarily!! Everything in our case was similar except that my parents have a home and some property in their name but no big bank balance. They were not asked to show any documents at all. Just asked where did u work and how many children do u have and do u live alone in your house. They were granted 10 yrs. For most of the people who get the visa, I've noticed the documents were not checked. So take heart and hope for the best!!

Comment

Do not think that your parent's visa will be rejected. Educate them and tell them tobe more confident. Keep all documents ready. Let us hope for the best !

Comment

Thanks all. Yeah keeping the hope.

the letter to VO make it clear that they will not be potential immigrants.

Can someone send me a sample of such letter. I have prepared usual
          letter to VO but nothing much to emphasize about my parents will not be a potential immigrants. Please help me out.

Thanks again.

Comment

help

any help appreciated !!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X