Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change in name of the applicant...too confusing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change in name of the applicant...too confusing.

Hi All,

As i posted earlier my in laws got visa in June and this forum helped me lot. Again i am applying for my parents' visa. In their case there is an issue with my parents' name and surname.
    Here it is.

Birth cert. of my father : First name is A and last name is B.
    All his School cert. : First name is A and last name is C.
    Name in his degree & passport : First name is D and last name is C.

My Birth Certi : My middle name is A and last name is C.
    All my other cert. : My middle name is D and last name is C.

Now as my family name got change very very long back, almost immediately after my father's birth, it is only appeared in my father's birth cert. and nowhere else. Again his passport has that name as comment. (so doesn't seem as big issue). Now its long time back and i don't think we have any supporting document to give proof of that change!

Secondly he changed his first name after 10th grade. So All his degree cert. have different first name than his birth cert. but due to other's mistake my birth cert. consists his old name as my middle name.

Sounds very confusing???!!!! I know its confusing. But i don't know how much this will create problem for them and how do i get rid of all these!
    Can i get one notarized cert. which can say that all these names are for one person only and his current identification is by Mr. D C?

Thanks in advance for all your suggestions.

You will need to go through the court proceedings to get it published in the government gazette that all these people are one and same person.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks immihelp.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X