Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa prepartion-Need help!!!

Hi All,

This would be 4th time my mom would be going for visa interview. Hope we get lucky this time around!

I had prepared docs for my MIL back in APril and planning to use the same for my mom's interview in Sep. Does anybody know if there would be a problem using 4 months old docs?

SEcondly-
    -This time we are preparing few affidavits from my brother, sis, father jsut to assure that mom will be back.
    -Also preparing affidavir of property
    -Mom is Writing a cover letter explaining reasons whty she would be back (main depandency father is still in India) and highlighting that "even if we visit india every year, we can't spend quality time together and that's why she is coming to stay with is and do tourism"

Does anybody think this woudl cause a problem in anyways?

-I am also writing a cover letter basically saying the same reasons why she would be back - one other reason is - "arrange marriage of grandchild" Do you think anything wrong in mentioning this?

my past experience with VO was: he just read the cover letter and rejected last time. So I am highly concerned this time..

Please advice if anyone knows any other better way to improve our chance.
    I read through various threads including recent one by "msr" and was encouraging to see I shouldn't loose hopes just yet!

Just curious: if VO asks a question - who will take care of your husband in India while you are gone?
    Answer: temporary keep.
    Is that a right answer or tell other fact taht my other childeren will come and stay with him one by one??? which is better answer?

THanks in advance. Please help!

Originally posted by jainpb
    Hi All,

This would be 4th time my mom would be going for visa interview. Hope we get lucky this time around!

I had prepared docs for my MIL back in APril and planning to use the same for my mom's interview in Sep. Does anybody know if there would be a problem using 4 months old docs?
    Docs needs to be 30-45 days old.
    SEcondly-
    -This time we are preparing few affidavits from my brother, sis, father jsut to assure that mom will be back.
    -Also preparing affidavir of property
    -Mom is Writing a cover letter explaining reasons whty she would be back (main depandency father is still in India) and highlighting that "even if we visit india every year, we can't spend quality time together and that's why she is coming to stay with is and do tourism"

Does anybody think this woudl cause a problem in anyways?
    no, it is okay

-I am also writing a cover letter basically saying the same reasons why she would be back - one other reason is - "arrange marriage of grandchild" Do you think anything wrong in mentioning this?

my past experience with VO was: he just read the cover letter and rejected last time. So I am highly concerned this time..

Please advice if anyone knows any other better way to improve our chance.
    I read through various threads including recent one by "msr" and was encouraging to see I shouldn't loose hopes just yet!

Just curious: if VO asks a question - who will take care of your husband in India while you are gone?
    Answer: temporary keep.
    Is that a right answer or tell other fact taht my other childeren will come and stay with him one by one??? which is better answer?

better to say "stays with other children"
    THanks in advance. Please help!
    HTH
    RK

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X