Visitor visa for sister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa for sister

I am a H1B holder in US and my sister applied for visitor visa about a month back. However she got refused. She is currently doing her MBA and is unmarried. The consulate officer, at the time of interview, didn't see any of her papers and just asked her what she is doing. And on replying MBA, she was told that you are not qualified for visa and visa refused under 214b. category.She deposited her second semester fees also and she has all the documents to show that she has no intention of staying here. I want to apply for her visa again but I don't know whether I should apply with the same case and may be this time they might see her papers or should I wait for her getting job in INDIA.
    Pls advice.

Thanks
    Sachin

Whether she applies now or while doing job, it is going to be equally difficult to get visa for young persons.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks for reply. I know its hard for ypung people. So we applied with all her student wise documents, counselor didn't even saw those. In if we reply then should there be a change in her current status like from student to training/employment sort of. That might create some interest among counsler to at least see papers. What do u think. Pls advise. Apart from that is there any harm if we get refusal 2nd time also. does that jeopardise her chance of applying again.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X