How to fillin this form. - URGENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to fillin this form. - URGENT

My mom dont have a birth certificate..so i'm trying to prepare these alternate docs..

1) http://www.immihelp.com/nri/sample-n...rtificate.html
    this link says " under Section 17 of the Hindu Marriage Act , 1969"

But we are christians...so how to modify this doc ?

2) I dont understand how to fill this affidavit ....

my mom's name is Devi. my name is Jay. ..can someone send me a sample of how to fill this affidavit..OR use some fictious name and send me the sample how to fill this affidavit.

Thanks.

Originally posted by gcquest
    My mom dont have a birth certificate..so i'm trying to prepare these alternate docs..

1) http://www.immihelp.com/nri/sample-n...rtificate.html
    this link says " under Section 17 of the Hindu Marriage Act , 1969"

But we are christians...so how to modify this doc ?

2) I dont understand how to fill this affidavit ....

my mom's name is Devi. my name is Jay. ..can someone send me a sample of how to fill this affidavit..OR use some fictious name and send me the sample how to fill this affidavit.

Thanks.
    1. Yours birth certificate is required if you are sponsoring your mothers' visa and not her.
    2. What is the doc abt?
    HTH
    RK

Comment

V Doc - Pls Help. URGENT

Note: I'm talking only about list of Visitor documents, here. Please dont include any info regarding Sponsor's Document.

Under Visitor Documents section
      USA Tourist Visa - Comprehensive information about the documents needed for applying for a visitor visa. Ask questions about the visitor visa in the discussion forum and track your visitor visa application process in the visa tracker.

Its listed
      1) Passport
      2) Photograph
      3) DS 156
      4) DS 157
      5) Visa Fees
      6) Original Birth Cetificate for children below 14 years of age.

ANYTHING ELSE need to be included in this list ?

Guess my parents (both are Aged 60+ ) needs to carry all the above documents, but i'm not sure about Item 6 - "Original Birth Cetificate for children below 14 years of age." .

Question: Though it says below 14 yrs of age ... just to make sure ..Do My parents needs to have the Birth Certificate ? Both of them doesnt have it.
      Some say they need ...some say NO. Its confusing.

Question 2: If they shud carry, then i need to apply for the 2 alternate docs mentioned in https://www.immihelp.com/birth-certi...ion-and-visas/.
      I dont know how to fill in these 2 alternate docs...its mentioned as per hindu act...will that be OK for other religion people ? also the affidavit is confusing.
      I need a sample how to fill in this both alternate docs.

Pls Help. URGENT

Comment

Originally posted by gcquest
        Note: I'm talking only about list of Visitor documents, here. Please dont include any info regarding Sponsor's Document.

Under Visitor Documents section
        USA Tourist Visa - Comprehensive information about the documents needed for applying for a visitor visa. Ask questions about the visitor visa in the discussion forum and track your visitor visa application process in the visa tracker.

Its listed
        1) Passport
        2) Photograph
        3) DS 156
        4) DS 157
        5) Visa Fees
        6) Original Birth Cetificate for children below 14 years of age.

ANYTHING ELSE need to be included in this list ?

Guess my parents (both are Aged 60+ ) needs to carry all the above documents, but i'm not sure about Item 6 - "Original Birth Cetificate for children below 14 years of age." .

Question: Though it says below 14 yrs of age ... just to make sure ..Do My parents needs to have the Birth Certificate ? Both of them doesnt have it.
        Some say they need ...some say NO. Its confusing.

Question 2: If they shud carry, then i need to apply for the 2 alternate docs mentioned in https://www.immihelp.com/birth-certi...ion-and-visas/.
        I dont know how to fill in these 2 alternate docs...its mentioned as per hindu act...will that be OK for other religion people ? also the affidavit is confusing.
        I need a sample how to fill in this both alternate docs.

Pls Help. URGENT
        My in-laws carried following visitor docs and they got 10 yrs multiple entry visa (though none of these were seen, in our case VO had a look at my docs)
        1. Passports - Original passports
        2. Visa Fee Receipt – issued by HDFC
        3. Visa issuance fee – 2300/- DD in favour of American Consulate General, Chennai from ICICI Bank
        4. Interview appointment letter
        5. DS156 (one per each applicant)
        6. DS-157(one per each applicant)
        7. All Bank statements of last 6 months or pass book
        8. Copies of Bank FD statement/slip, shares, bonds, insurance policy.
        9. Family photo
        10. Property documents- Land, Shop, house, original owner shop docs are required
        11. Property estimates by CA on stamp paper
        12. IT Returns for last 3 years. Form 16 or Form 2D
        13. Itinerary
        14. Business letter with partnership deed, company registration certificate
        15. Business visiting cards
        16.a. Letter to consulate requesting visitor visa from visitor
        b. Invitation letter to in-laws- English
        c. AFFIDAVIT – FIL
        d. AFFIDAVIT – MIL
        e. Property Affidavit
        17. All Sponsor docs
        18. Birth Certificate of my wife – Affidavit from my wife's Mother

HTH
        RK

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}