Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affidavit question

Hi,

My parents are going for stamping in October. They had been to US in Aug 2003 and stayed for 6 months. But their visa was rejected in April 2006 interview. Last time they onky took the property estimate attested by CA. They did not prepare any personal affidavit. This time I do not want to miss any documents.

I have the following queries on affidavit.
    1. Do my parents need to prepare seperate affidavit? 1 for mom and 1 for dad?
    2. Does it need to be in a stamped paper? If so what should be the value of stamp paper?

Thanks,
    Deepa

Originally posted by dmk
    Hi,

My parents are going for stamping in October. They had been to US in Aug 2003 and stayed for 6 months. But their visa was rejected in April 2006 interview. Last time they onky took the property estimate attested by CA. They did not prepare any personal affidavit. This time I do not want to miss any documents.

I have the following queries on affidavit.
    1. Do my parents need to prepare seperate affidavit? 1 for mom and 1 for dad?
    Yes and Yes, read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visitor...sor-documents/ for details
    2. Does it need to be in a stamped paper? If so what should be the value of stamp paper?
    No

Thanks,
    Deepa
    HTH
    RK

Comment

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}