Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you been refused a visa twice within the last 12 months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you been refused a visa twice within the last 12 months?

Can some one please tell me why they are asking this question in the website, while taking the interview appointment, is there any waitage for this question?
    "Have you been refused a visa twice within the last 12 months?"

My parents visa rejected 3 times , last two times they went on April,2006 and May,2006. If i want to take an appointment again do i need to wait atleast end of April 2007?.

Please advise me.

Originally posted by lalitha
    Can some one please tell me why they are asking this question in the website, while taking the interview appointment, is there any waitage for this question?
    "Have you been refused a visa twice within the last 12 months?"

My parents visa rejected 3 times , last two times they went on April,2006 and May,2006. If i want to take an appointment again do i need to wait atleast end of April 2007?.

Please advise me.
    Once rejected VOs advises not to come until there is some significant change.
    If you think there is some significant change since last rejection you can apply.
    HTH
    RK

Comment

it is a matter of luck

My parents visa was rejected twice under 214B when they wanted to make a second visit to the US. the 3rd time they were granted a 10 year visa and the status was all the same all the 4 times they applied for the visa. The last time they were issued the visa they did not even ask any question and granted a visa with a warning mentioning that for every 5 months of stay they should be in india for 7 months.
      Just make sure you take an mock interview for them with all the questions posted on this website.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X