bank a/c verification letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bank a/c verification letter

hi guys.....somewhere in this forum i read about, someone having a problem with bank a/c verification letter, that they haven't received it yet. i'am in the similar position. From the past 3 weeks i have been talking to a customer service of BOA and also personally going to the bank & requesting them to issue the BAVL..............i still haven't received the letter. Each time i talk to a representative, i'am getting a different answer from them ( either its been sent out, u shld be getting it pretty soon, whatever ). I'am pissed off with them...........pathetic service. when i asked them about the fax service , they told me they can't do it, because it has to be sent through mail....... all that crap.

Thing is my mom has got an appointment next thursday i.e sept 17th and i have don't have much time. I have already sent rest of the documents to her, and along with that i have also sent, the last 4 months bank statment..........the one which i took print out at home .

My question here is :
    What if i don't receive the letter before the interview date?
    Will the bank statement which i have sent be sufficent?
    Will this creat a problem, for getting a visa ?

i'am really worried here.............pls help me out.
    Thanks guys in advance .

can anyone help me out here pls ?

Comment

Donot worry. Since you have sent your bank statement, they should be fine. Most of the time they donot even look at our documents. Ask your parents to be be confident. All the best.

Comment

thank u so much Skalimuthu..............appreciate it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X