Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Please reply : its urgent

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mandk
    Member
    • Sep 2006
    • 2

    #1

    Please reply : its urgent

    Hi,

    I have following querries, request you to reply asap.

    1. I work with one one of the top Indian IT firm. Currently I am in US. I am planning to apply for my parents visa. I am here till Dec 06 but currently we are getting appointment in March 07. Please can any one suggest what should we do? Can my parents carry docs which I send them in Nov/Dec 06?
    As being in indian firm I am not sure of travel date again (though I come frequently. And my L1 is valid till Dec 08)

    Please suggest asap.

    Thanks for your kind help,
    Mk
  • ramkumarkoditala
    Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 792

    #2
    Originally posted by mandk
    Hi,

    I have following querries, request you to reply asap.

    1. I work with one one of the top Indian IT firm. Currently I am in US. I am planning to apply for my parents visa. I am here till Dec 06 but currently we are getting appointment in March 07. Please can any one suggest what should we do? Can my parents carry docs which I send them in Nov/Dec 06?
    As being in indian firm I am not sure of travel date again (though I come frequently. And my L1 is valid till Dec 08)

    Please suggest asap.

    Thanks for your kind help,
    Mk
    1. You need to wait for the Appt dates open and make an appointment.
    2. No need to send any docs now as docs needs to 30-45 days old
    3. If you are not sure of coming back any where closer to thier appt date, better to go for self-sponsoring
    HTH
    RK

    Comment

    {{modal[0].title}}

    X

    {{modal[0].content}}

    {{promo.content}}

    Working...