Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help....B2 Visa Interview in Tamil

Hello Experts,
    can anyone please tell me how do I go about scheduling visa interview in Tamil from Chennai Consulate?
    I have been looking to schedule appointment in tamil for the past 3 months. I am only getting English appointment dates.
    Has anyone got Tamil appointment? Please help.
    I need to bring my mother desparately and she is comfortable speaking in tamil only. Also she is 79 years old.
    Your valuble reply will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by atldudes; 09-19-2006, 07:59 PM. Reason: added please...

I guess the Tamil dates were opened for Apr-07 on 9/18/06 at 2:30AM Eastern Time. The whole month of Apr-07 finished on the same day. You should keep a close eye and keep checking the VFS website several times a day to make sure you "catch" the Tamil/Regional language dates when they pop up.

Comment

I got the HDFC receipt Feb 2006. I used to check VFS on average atleast once in a day.

I didn't see any tamil appointment date till September. I was in the impression that tamil dates were not released. Later in this forum I found that they have released tamil dates lot of times and I have missed it.

After that I started checking VFS website every 1 hr during day time and every 3hrs in the night time. I also informed my friends in India to check VFS website during their day time.

I got the dates for my parents last week.

Pls keep checking the VFS website regularly. You will get the dates.

Good Luck.
      Last edited by skalimuthu; 09-20-2006, 09:58 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X