I HAVE TWO (2) I-94s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HAVE TWO (2) I-94s

My B2 extension was just recently approved (after 4 months and RFE) so I got my new I-94. I did not submit the old I-94 so I have two now. Do I submit both I-94s when I depart? I was worried that if they update the records, it might appear that I overstayed (using the old I-94).

Also, my passport only has a stamp till May 2006. Isn't passport supposed ot be stamped too that I was extended?

Thanks

I think you need to send USCIS your old I-94. The new I-94 will be removed from your passport at the airport if you travel out of USA. When you come back, they will issue you yet another I-94.

Comment

Originally posted by findmeincali28
      My B2 extension was just recently approved (after 4 months and RFE) so I got my new I-94. I did not submit the old I-94 so I have two now. Do I submit both I-94s when I depart? I was worried that if they update the records, it might appear that I overstayed (using the old I-94).

Also, my passport only has a stamp till May 2006. Isn't passport supposed ot be stamped too that I was extended?

Thanks

[QUOTE=findmeincali28][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Century Gothic"]My B2 extension was just recently approved (after 4 months and RFE) so I got my new I-94. I did not submit the old I-94 so I have two now. Do I submit both I-94s when I depart? I was worried that if they update the records, it might appear that I overstayed (using the old I-94).

You submit both. For your records, make a copy and keep the record

How would it be stamped?......by whom? .....the new I-94 is sufficient evidence of your extension/legal stay

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X