Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parents visa - rejected

Hi All,

My parents Visa got rejected .reason is 214(B)

1. is it best to wait for a month or two (or) can I reapply immediately?

2. whether i can send any document(Bond) to consulate assuring that they will return back for sure.

3.suppose if i take appointment in one month , do i need to resend all the documents or they can use the old one.

please help

Hi,

My mother-in-law's visa got rejected in the middle of June and we took an appointment again in August and she got the visa. I heard some people took appointment very next week (after getting their visa rejected) and got their visa. So, it shouldn't matter. It might be difficult to get an appointment so soon.

We didn't send any new documents the second time she went for interview. If you take an appointment within a month, you can reuse most of the old documents unless something has changed.

Good Luck

Comment

Thanks for the reply

whether they will ask for the reason why they got rejected first time?

Comment

They didn't ask my mother-in-law why the visa got rejected the first time. I am sure it is documented in their records and they don't need to ask the applicant.

Comment

Need help - 214 (B) rejection

Please let me know , how i can over come this suituation.( 214 b) during my parents second interview.

any additional documentation is needed?
          do they have to show more bank balance /property & etc

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X