Rescheduling question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rescheduling question

I am trying to reschedule my uncle's appointment. When i try to Mother' name. it is not accepting. I am entering exactly what was there in FORM 156. I am strcuk at this point. I cannot cancel or reschedule or modify the applicatin. Did anybody has similar problem? Please help me what do i need to do.

Thanks

Not enough information

Post more details so someone can help you out.

Comment

More Information

I have my uncle's appointment in Feb. I would like to move to early date i.e sometime in Nov. I am trying to reschedule his appointment. When i clicked on Reschedule button on the screen, i have to enter all the information like name, surname, passpor #, DOB and mother' name. I entered exactly what was there in the Form 157. At the end it says" invalid mother' name". At this poitn i am struck. i cannot go further. I cannot even cancel the appointment. Same problem.

But when i try to book the new appointment, it asks similar details, that time it did not complain about the ivalid mother's name. It says you have already have an appointment date. I donot why.

Comment

Fixed

Last night i called up VISA office sharp 8 am indian time. It seems i entered different spelling than in the form 156. She did not tell me what the difference was. She gave me a clue to figure it out by myself. Anyway i tried to reshedule my uncles's appointment. But i could not . I was getting the late dates what he had originally. SO i had to cancel the appointment. I rebooked his appointment. Now i got Dec 18 th. Orginal date was Feb 6 th.

Anyway after struggling for one week, i got a way.

Comment

Form 157

After rebooking my uncles' appointment, i had to fill only FORM 156. Last time i filled both DS156 and DS 157

I donot know why. Did anybody had similar situation?

Comment

Recently they changed the rule DS 157 is for 15-55 years only.your uncle will be more than 55 .

I had same thing with my father in law

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X