Inviting Uncle and Aunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inviting Uncle and Aunt

Dear Friends... This site is simply the best. Tons of info.

I am planning to invite my Uncle (Father's brother) and Aunt. The interview is at Kolkata in November. They just need to come for 3 months to visit few places. We are in a joint family and I have already brought my parents. Now it is my duty to bring my Uncle and Aunt to show them around this great country.

I know the paperwork for parents but don't know what other documents do I have to collect to make it a storong case. may I know what is the success rate at Kolkata for these cases. Any feedback will be highly appreciated. My cousins do live in India. How should I tailor make my documents?

Thanks

MH

Cannot tell you about kolkata specifically, but in general,
    your uncle.aunt must have some ties in India like a stable occupation with a good income and some unmarried children. I'd strongly suggest they should show self financing of the trip if they have healthy funds. You only need to send an invitation letter with copies of your passport and visa.
    They will have to carry their job/business papers, IT returns, salary slips,
    savings account statements whatever applies to either one of them.

If you think their ties are weak, first invite your aunt and once she has made a trip, your uncle can apply too.

Originally posted by MightyHeart
    Dear Friends... This site is simply the best. Tons of info.

I am planning to invite my Uncle (Father's brother) and Aunt. The interview is at Kolkata in November. They just need to come for 3 months to visit few places. We are in a joint family and I have already brought my parents. Now it is my duty to bring my Uncle and Aunt to show them around this great country.

I know the paperwork for parents but don't know what other documents do I have to collect to make it a storong case. may I know what is the success rate at Kolkata for these cases. Any feedback will be highly appreciated. My cousins do live in India. How should I tailor make my documents?

Thanks

MH

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X