Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on Visitor visa

Hello,

I am currently working in USA since past one month. My wife already has H4 visa stamped on her passport till Feb-2007. She is going for a H4 interview
    for my new born daughter. 4 days after my in-laws are going for the interview and I am sponsoring them to come down here on toursit visa to spend couple of months.

My FIL is retired and MIL doesn't work. Can anybody tell me if there is a possiblity that if consular assumes that they are coming here for baby sitting and not for tourism?

Any advice?

Originally posted by prince2601
    Hello,

I am currently working in USA since past one month. My wife already has H4 visa stamped on her passport till Feb-2007. She is going for a H4 interview
    for my new born daughter. 4 days after my in-laws are going for the interview and I am sponsoring them to come down here on toursit visa to spend couple of months.

My FIL is retired and MIL doesn't work. Can anybody tell me if there is a possiblity that if consular assumes that they are coming here for baby sitting and not for tourism?

Any advice?
    they may not assume before interview but during the interview if your in-laws says something so they may doubt about it.
    BTW: are you sponsoring your in-laws trip or is that self-sponsored by them?
    HTH
    RK

Comment

I am sponsoring them. In the form we have written their name as well as my name as initially ticket will be bought by them.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X