I being the translator for language interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I being the translator for language interview

I am applying for a L1 visa through my Company and already got a confirmed appointment for interview on Nov 14th 2006.I am applying a B2 Visa for my mother also with Tamil language .She will be self sponsoring her trip to the US and will be with me for couple of months on the apartment provided by my company to us.As of now there are no dates for tamil interview available.But i see dates available are available for English interview on Chennai on Nov14th 2006 for B2 Visas.Since i am also attending the interview on the same date i.e Nov14th 2006,Can i be the translator for her interview if i get a date on Nov14th 2006 for her interview?
    If i being the translator is okay,suppose if i start the application and while confirming the appointment if Nov14th date is not available ,do i have choices to change the language of interview from English to Tamil?

Originally posted by rajeshn
    I am applying for a L1 visa through my Company and already got a confirmed appointment for interview on Nov 14th 2006.I am applying a B2 Visa for my mother also with Tamil language .She will be self sponsoring her trip to the US and will be with me for couple of months on the apartment provided by my company to us.As of now there are no dates for tamil interview available.But i see dates available are available for English interview on Chennai on Nov14th 2006 for B2 Visas.Since i am also attending the interview on the same date i.e Nov14th 2006,Can i be the translator for her interview if i get a date on Nov14th 2006 for her interview?
    I think, they do L1 and B2 interviews separately, and dont think you can act so, please check with VFS
    If i being the translator is okay,suppose if i start the application and while confirming the appointment if Nov14th date is not available ,do i have choices to change the language of interview from English to Tamil?
    No language change is allowed. if you need to do so, you need to cancel current appointment and create new one
    HTH
    RK

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X