Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT::visitors visa both for parents & inlaws

Hi,
    My in-laws have visa appointment on 10th november.Later, we decided it would be better to take a visa slot for parents also incase if the previous one is rejected and took a slot on 12 th of november for parents.Will be there be any risk of rejection for any of them as we/the sponser is same in both cases?
    Will there be a chance of rejection to my parents if visa is granted to in-laws ?Is it a better idea to have visa date on nov 12th(i.e.,near to nov 10th appt)?
    Plz give me ur suggestion.......

Thanks in advance..

Donot worry. Your in-law and parents visa applications are no way connected and both of them will get their visa.

Comment

Originally posted by silswetha
      Hi,
      My in-laws have visa appointment on 10th november.Later, we decided it would be better to take a visa slot for parents also incase if the previous one is rejected and took a slot on 12 th of november for parents.Will be there be any risk of rejection for any of them as we/the sponser is same in both cases?
      Will there be a chance of rejection to my parents if visa is granted to in-laws ?Is it a better idea to have visa date on nov 12th(i.e.,near to nov 10th appt)?
      Plz give me ur suggestion.......

Thanks in advance..
      as long as you can show financial ability to support parents and in-laws, then you are good to go
      HTH
      RK

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X