Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both Children in US

Hi,

I am preparing the documentation for my parents Visitor's Visa as they have an appointment in November.

We are 2 brothers, my elder brother is in US since 2000 and is serving his 6th year on H1B waiting for his GC. I have come to US in Feb 06 and am on my H1B. As my brother is staying his 6th year with 1 year extensions and thinking that this might affect the Visa issue duration, i am sending the supporting documents to them. Do you think i am OK with this view?

And also, when the consular officer asks for "How Many Children do you have?", if my parents say that they have 2 sons and both of them are in US, will that affect their visa issue?

If i am sending the supporting documents, do you think i should also send any type of documents from my brother too?

Please advice.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
    Vikram

Originally posted by vikrambade
    Hi,

I am preparing the documentation for my parents Visitor's Visa as they have an appointment in November.

We are 2 brothers, my elder brother is in US since 2000 and is serving his 6th year on H1B waiting for his GC. I have come to US in Feb 06 and am on my H1B. As my brother is staying his 6th year with 1 year extensions and thinking that this might affect the Visa issue duration, i am sending the supporting documents to them. Do you think i am OK with this view?

And also, when the consular officer asks for "How Many Children do you have?", if my parents say that they have 2 sons and both of them are in US, will that affect their visa issue?

If i am sending the supporting documents, do you think i should also send any type of documents from my brother too?

Please advice.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
    Vikram
    Hello,

No need to send any documentation from your brother. You alone sending the documenation is fine.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X