Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT -Is it ok if My Father forgot to Submit I-134 to VO after the Visa Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT -Is it ok if My Father forgot to Submit I-134 to VO after the Visa Interview

Hello,
    My father-in-law went for US Visitor Visa Interview day before yesterday in Delhi. Every thing went fine and Visa Officer informed that my-father-in-law would be granted the visa and he would get his passport with visa stamped in 2-3 days.

But my father-in-law came out of the embassy without submitting any of the sponsorship papers I sent from USA(I-134, My Financial Statements, Employement Verification letter, etc).

My father-in-law is very worried and not sure if this is going to cause any problem for him in getting the visa stamped on his passfort. He did submit all the papers he had taken from his side.

Can any body advise please if this is a problem situation or not? If this is a problem situation, is it advisable to contact US Embassy and submit all the papers which were not submitted to the visa officer earlier?

Shall appreciate your help asap as my father-in-law is really tensed.

Thanks,
    Sanjay Barnwal

There is nothing to worry about.

Consular officer never keeps I-134 or any other sponsorship documents. They just look at them and give them back to the applicant.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thank u so much for ur help. My father-in-law got 10yrs multiple visa for US.

Sanjay Barnwal

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X