Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Process to collect passport at Blue Dart office

All,

My father just got his visa and I selected that we collect the passport at Blue Dart office, Somajiguda, Hyderabad. Surprisingly I found very little information on how to collect it...Here are a few questions I have:

1. Does the candidate/visitor need to collect it in person?
    2. How many days after the visa interview, we need to collect the passport?
    3. What documents are needed? Is it just HDFC receipt and interview letter?
    4. ARe there specific timing between which we can collect the pp at this office?

Any information you could share would be appreciated. Thanks in advnace.

Hi,
    My Parents Collected the passport from Blue Dart.

Person has to go in person with a valid address proof and a valid Photo IDand its better to go with a copy of the passport page and
    You can track the passport status from the VFS website. And if you are not native Hyderabled its always good to give a call to them and confirm the arrival status.

Rgds,
    Veera.

Comment

Hi,

In August, me and my husband we went to India. We both had to get h1 stamps, as our visas were extended here in USA. So we also opted to collect our passports at bluedart in a different city thinking that bluedart service was not available at our place. When we called them after couple of days of our interview, they said they have the passports and we can collect them anytime, with the interview letter and the hdfc receipt. But the person said, that they service at our place, so we asked it would be great if he would send it to us, he said its fine. We got the passport in 2 or 3 days.

Try calling them after couple of days and they should tell you exactly what to do or what they can do for you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X