Mistaken Identities!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistaken Identities!!

My grandmother had been for the Tourist Visa Interview on 5th Dec..
    her visa got rejected by the VO on the basis tht she did not hv strong family ties here... on her way out she was handed the wrong passport( it was sum other old ladys passport)... we realised this after she came out and we were done with the conversation regarding the interview. On pointing this out to the officers at the entrance..they went bck, chkd & verified the identity details and got her passport. The question here being - wht is the guarantee tht she wasnt denied the visa keeping the other ladys information in mind. cud this be a possiblity?? and is there any action i can take to clarify this? if yes, wht is the best procedure/route to go abt?

Thnx
    Mona

Originally posted by monatalati
    My grandmother had been for the Tourist Visa Interview on 5th Dec..
    her visa got rejected by the VO on the basis tht she did not hv strong family ties here... on her way out she was handed the wrong passport( it was sum other old ladys passport)... we realised this after she came out and we were done with the conversation regarding the interview. On pointing this out to the officers at the entrance..they went bck, chkd & verified the identity details and got her passport. The question here being - wht is the guarantee tht she wasnt denied the visa keeping the other ladys information in mind. cud this be a possiblity?? and is there any action i can take to clarify this? if yes, wht is the best procedure/route to go abt?

Thnx
    Mona
    You can send an email to consulate to get some info. VOs issues/rejects visas based on the info entered to system(docs), documents submitted and answer to the questions during the interview
    you can try one more time for her
    HTH
    RK

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X