B2 Visa For Help Pls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa For Help Pls...

I am malaysian and i have just refused my B2 Visa under Section 214 (B), I'm a female the reason that i travel to US is to visit my fiance. I have proof my college letter, bank statement and fixed deposit. But VO said he couldnt see me any ties with my native country. Can you give me some advise if i would like to reapply or do you think i should wait somemore time. And my Fiance now is studying at US. And all document that prepared the VO don't even want to have a look. Please help me up i really that i can get the visa. Thanks a lot

When you say you are going to meet fiancee, there is a great chance that you will get married in US to your fiancee and will not come back. That is why the officer did not look at the documents and refused.

There is no point reapplying with the same purpose.

*Please provide visa status of your fiancee.
    * When do you plan to get married?
    *When do you graduate in Malaysia? What degree?

and we can think of something.

Originally posted by Piglet
    I am malaysian and i have just refused my B2 Visa under Section 214 (B), I'm a female the reason that i travel to US is to visit my fiance. I have proof my college letter, bank statement and fixed deposit. But VO said he couldnt see me any ties with my native country. Can you give me some advise if i would like to reapply or do you think i should wait somemore time. And my Fiance now is studying at US. And all document that prepared the VO don't even want to have a look. Please help me up i really that i can get the visa. Thanks a lot

Comment

I see thanks for helping me i'm just telling the truth. I'm not going to married in US we have been together around 6 years probably will wait untill he finished his study then married. My fiance visa is F1 Class R Type is a multiple entry untill 2010. And i have just finished first semester in my pre university cert i still have 2 more semester then finished.

And we havent register yet (Engagement).

I really thanks you to helps me up.

Originally posted by peace
      When you say you are going to meet fiancee, there is a great chance that you will get married in US to your fiancee and will not come back. That is why the officer did not look at the documents and refused.

There is no point reapplying with the same purpose.

*Please provide visa status of your fiancee.
      * When do you plan to get married?
      *When do you graduate in Malaysia? What degree?

and we can think of something.

Comment

You may not actually want to get married in US but the officer suspects, and
        so denies.
        It will be now difficult for you to get a visitor visa, because you mentioned fiancee in US. You should not have told them that.
        OPTIONS:
        You can get an F2 visa(dependent of F1) if both of you get married
        in malaysia during his F1 validity and study period.
        OR
        You can enrol in a study course in US and apply for an F-1 visa.

I see thanks for helping me i'm just telling the truth. I'm not going to married in US we have been together around 6 years probably will wait untill he finished his study then married. My fiance visa is F1 Class R Type is a multiple entry untill 2010. And i have just finished first semester in my pre university cert i still have 2 more semester then finished.

And we havent register yet (Engagement).

I really thanks you to helps me up.

Comment

Is this only option for me? As i'm not planning to marry so soon and studying in US as well. Thanks again.

You may not actually want to get married in US but the officer suspects, and
          so denies.
          It will be now difficult for you to get a visitor visa, because you mentioned fiancee in US. You should not have told them that.
          OPTIONS:
          You can get an F2 visa(dependent of F1) if both of you get married
          in malaysia during his F1 validity and study period.
          OR
          You can enrol in a study course in US and apply for an F-1 visa.

Comment

Ok. Let me see. Please tell me your future plans;---
            *Where do you both want to settle down after marriage? In US or in malaysia?
            * When will he finish his studies in US? Is he coming back to malaysia after that?
            * Is your purpose to go to US only to meet him? Or is there another purpose?
            Do you want to stay and work in US? Does he come to malaysia frequently?

Is this only option for me? As i'm not planning to marry so soon and studying in US as well. Thanks again.

Comment

No we will definitely settle down in Malaysia we not even think to settle down in US either before or after marriage.

He will finished his study in year 2008. Ya he will definitely coming back after his study.

I'm PURELY just want to visit him around 1 to 2 months and i will definitely coming back after this. I 'm not even plan to either study or work and there forever.

Actually this winter he will back for a short break and he will be back again when January 2007.

Really thanks to helping me think about it.

Ok. Let me see. Please tell me your future plans;---

*Where do you both want to settle down after marriage? In US or in malaysia?
              * When will he finish his studies in US? Is he coming back to malaysia after that?
              * Is your purpose to go to US only to meet him? Or is there another purpose?
              Do you want to stay and work in US? Does he come to malaysia frequently?

Comment

In that case, you can wait 5-6 months and try visitor visa with a different purpose. Do not say "going to meet fiancee" because they will surely
                deny.
                Other purpose can be something related to your study like a fair/seminar /conference. You can search for them on the internet
                and register for them online. Choose an area far away from your fiancee. Tell the officer you are going for a short stay for the period of 2-3 weeks, because you have to come back and attend to your studies. If they ask about fiancee, tell them he already came to malaysia and you have already met.

There is no guarantee even by this method but you can try this if you want.
                good luck.

No we will definitely settle down in Malaysia we not even think to settle down in US either before or after marriage.

He will finished his study in year 2008. Ya he will definitely coming back after his study.

I'm PURELY just want to visit him around 1 to 2 months and i will definitely coming back after this. I 'm not even plan to either study or work and there forever.

Actually this winter he will back for a short break and he will be back again when January 2007.

Really thanks to helping me think about it.
                Last edited by peace; 12-07-2006, 11:48 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X