Lost the HDFC receipt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost the HDFC receipt

My mother is scheduled for a visa interview on Jan 8,2007.I came to know that she lost her HDFC bank receipt which is needed to attend the interview.
    She is trying to contact the bank if they can give her a duplicate or another copy of the receipt with the interview letter as proof.
    Is there any alternate that she can try in this matter?
    Or does she needs to take a new DD again and cancel this appointment and make a fresh appt altogether?
    The date is nearing and we are confused as what to do.
    Can you pls suggest if anything better can be done.

If you lose your Visa Fee Receipt you must pay the fees again and get a new receipt.

Someone posted this in one of the immigration portals and I quote:

"My parents too lost the HDFC receipt. Then we contacted VFS and also sent mail to Chennai Embassy asking them what to do? They responded to our mail asking us to carry new HDFC receipt with old or lost HDFC receipt number.

So as a proof, i took a copy of mail received from Embassy.

It all worked well and my parents got Visa also."

Comment

Thankyou for the reply

Ya..You are right..My mother consulted the VFS office in Hyd and they also informed the same..that she can take a new receipt by paying the fee again and attend the interview with the old receipt number.I will ask them also to mail the chennai consulate so that they can have the Embassy's email as a proof.
      Thanks once again
      Lata

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X