Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reg Visitor Visa

Hi
    I am on H1B and planning to bring my parents for a Vist on Visitor visa. One of the persons in this forum had posted the questions that were asked in the Interview. I have 2 queries

1. For a question, 'Does your son send you Money ?" what would be the safe answer ?

2. Is there some place where I can find the list of common/frequently asked questions for Visitor Visa ? That would be helpful for my parents to prepare themselves.

Thanks in Advance.

!. The question about money is to assess if the parents are dependent on
    you financially. Dependence may mean they may not come back. So the safe answer is "NO".

2. There are several posts on this forum listing questions they were asked.
    Questions vary with each person's situation. However, there are a few standard ones for parents;
    1. Why do you wish to go?
    2. For how long?
    3. What do you do in India?
    4. What is your income?
    5. How many children do you have? Where all?
    6. How long has your child been in US?
    7. When did he visit you last?
    8. Have you ever travelled to another country?
    9. Is your daughter pregnant?
    10. Does your child send you any money?

Originally posted by mahesh74
    Hi
    I am on H1B and planning to bring my parents for a Vist on Visitor visa. One of the persons in this forum had posted the questions that were asked in the Interview. I have 2 queries

1. For a question, 'Does your son send you Money ?" what would be the safe answer ?

2. Is there some place where I can find the list of common/frequently asked questions for Visitor Visa ? That would be helpful for my parents to prepare themselves.

Thanks in Advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X