Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why They Didnt Give Me Visa

Dear Sir,
    On December 6, 2006, I Went To Amrica Consulate In Suarabaya, Indonesia For Interviewto Get The Visa But Unfortunately They Rejected Without The Accurate Reason!. Really I Was Feel Dissaointed Because Thei Is My First Time To Go To Usa.
    I Applied Visitor Visa And My Church Support Me And I Have A Ltter From Usa Signed By Notarry In Indiana And I Ahve Complete My Documents.
    Actually I Will Go There For Joiing The Training For 3 Month .
    My Quesion Is :
    Why I Got Rejected? Should I Applay Once Again? Would They Should Give Me The Reason Why Ther Rejected My Visa??
    Thank You Very Much And May God Bless You All.

Blessing

Welda Adu

1.What is the training in US? Give details.
    2.What do you do in Indonesia?
    3. Are you married? ANy children?
    4. Who was spending money for the trip? You or the church?

Originally posted by Welda
    Dear Sir,
    On December 6, 2006, I Went To Amrica Consulate In Suarabaya, Indonesia For Interviewto Get The Visa But Unfortunately They Rejected Without The Accurate Reason!. Really I Was Feel Dissaointed Because Thei Is My First Time To Go To Usa.
    I Applied Visitor Visa And My Church Support Me And I Have A Ltter From Usa Signed By Notarry In Indiana And I Ahve Complete My Documents.
    Actually I Will Go There For Joiing The Training For 3 Month .
    My Quesion Is :
    Why I Got Rejected? Should I Applay Once Again? Would They Should Give Me The Reason Why Ther Rejected My Visa??
    Thank You Very Much And May God Bless You All.

Blessing

Welda Adu

Comment

you did not get the visa simply because the consuls did not believe you would return to your country...and no letter from any church or whatever will change that decision.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X