Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Version of I-134

Hi,

Immihelp has a fillable I-134 Affidavid of Support which has the revised date of 06/17/04. Is this the latest version to download. I dont find this form in the www.uscis.gov site. But do find it on many other sites when I google on I-134, with different Rev dates. Can anyone advice if immihelp's link to the I-134 is the latest version to download and complete.

Check again.

The one we have now is the latest version.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your immediate response!

Comment

Hi,

The Latest version of I-134 is missing again! Can you pls upload the latest version.

Thanks
        Nanda

Comment

I am not sure how this posting got messed up and another irrelevant answer showed up. May be copy/paste mistake.

USCIS has made it fillable but there are several mistakes in it. e.g., when you type the date of birth, it gets copied to all the dates in the form.

The problem with the latest I-134 is that it is not allowing us to edit the form, even with all sorts of tools we have.
          Immihelp Support
          No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

I tried to compare the content of the I-134 available on this site and the one available on uscis.gov site. Both seems to be exactly same content wise, the only difference is the "Revision" date mentioned at the bottom-right corner.

Even the OMB No. & Expiry date mentioned at the top-right corner are exactly same between the two versions.

So I assume it should be fine to use the copy provided by this site.

Thanks,
            Shiv.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X