One more Question about Interview date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more Question about Interview date

hello...I just noticed online that the interview dates are available for Chennai Only! but my mother in law resides in Delhi...So Is it ok to get an appointments in Chennai IF there are no appointments in DELHI?

Please reply.
    Thanks
    Achopra

If she has never been denied/rejected a visa and can speak English then you can apply in chennai also.
    If you want to 100% sure , mail them by clicking on the contact us button on the vfs site

Comment

Re: Mother in laws appointment

Thanks for the reply...but my mother in law has been rejected 3 times but the last date was March 2005 and also she can't speak english although she understands a little bit.
      So please advice is it still ok to apply in Chennai? or we should wait for Delhi to open.

Thanks
      Achopra

Comment

Go for DElhi only

Then go for DELHI only...

Comment

Originally posted by achopra
          Thanks for the reply...but my mother in law has been rejected 3 times but the last date was March 2005 and also she can't speak english although she understands a little bit.
          So please advice is it still ok to apply in Chennai? or we should wait for Delhi to open.

Thanks
          Achopra
          You will need to re-apply in Delhi .Go through the FAQ's on this site and prepare your MIL.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X