help me plzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me plzz

My parents attended interview this jan 2007 in chennai consulate and the visa got rejected under 214(b) ...they are planning to attend interview again during last week of feb after exactly 1 month gap...do i need to send I-134 ,employer letter and account summary letter from banks again,because all these three documents are only 2 1/2 months old...please hep....

And also please tell me when they go for the interview again ,and when the visa officer asks why did ur visa got rejected last time??what must they answer .....

and also when the visa officer asks "ur visa got rejected only last month,y do u want to reapply again within 1 month...what is the urgency"
    what should my parents reply for this........

[QUOTE = And also please tell me when they go for the interview again ,and when the visa officer asks why did ur visa got rejected last time??what must they answer .....[/QUOTE]
    VO already will have the infomation in their computers, seldom do VOs ask why your visa was rejected.

[QUOTE=And also please tell me when they go for the interview again ,and when the visa officer asks why did ur visa got rejected last time??what must they answer .....[/QUOTE]

Let me put it this way. If you were a VO what is the ideal answer you would expect from the applicant for the above question? Based on your previous post it sounds like your parents were rejected due to lack of financial ties and the VO was'nt convinced that your parents are financially independent . Unless circumstances change, the outcome will be the same. Financial circumstances don't change within a month. You might want to wait for atleast 6 months and have your parents sponsor themselves. By applying too early you show signs of desperation to come to the U.S. Any sign of desperation will only increase the chances of rejection. The more rejections, the more difficult is for them to get the visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X