Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we need to take two visa apponiments for in-laws visitors visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we need to take two visa apponiments for in-laws visitors visa?

hai to all,

I am sponsoring my in-laws.My father-in-law who is 60yrs ,has taken visitor's visa apponitmnet online for chennai US-Embassy by filling DS156 form with his passport details .

My question is do we need to take seperate visitor's visa appointment for my mother-in-law who is 55yrs old by giving her passport details while filling online form?

They are planning to come together to USA.

Please advise me......

If your FIL has got a confirmed appointment then you will not be able your MIL in the same time form, she will have to do her's separately.

If he has just filled the form online then you can add you MIL by clicking on "Add New Applicant" on the 3rd or 4th screen.

Originally posted by mls
    hai to all,

I am sponsoring my in-laws.My father-in-law who is 60yrs ,has taken visitor's visa apponitmnet online for chennai US-Embassy by filling DS156 form with his passport details .

My question is do we need to take seperate visitor's visa appointment for my mother-in-law who is 55yrs old by giving her passport details while filling online form?

They are planning to come together to USA.

Please advise me......

Comment

Thanks a lot for ur reply,

He already got apointment conformation.While filling the form in "NAMES AND RELATIONSHIPS OF PERSONS TRAVELING WITH YOU " column he has mention my mother-in-law's name .
      Is it not enough ?
      Do I need to cancel this appointment and take another by submitting both passport details ?

Already I has sent one set of sponsor documents to them from USA ,If they take seperate apointment ,do I need to send one more copy of all these documents to submit in consulate?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X