Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor VISA granted on 4th attempt

Hi,

My mother was granted VISA (10 yrs) at 4th attempt on 27th Feb at Mumbai Consulate.

After 3 refusals my mother was very depressed so this time i personally went to India and educated my mother well with all supporting documents. I also accompanied her since I had to stamp my H1 too, she could face the interview well due to my presence. Everything went well and VISA was granted.

So guys dont lose hopes if u are refused before, it doesnt mean that u will never get US visa. Keep trying but dont reapply soon.

Good Luck!!

Congratulations!
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

How much was the time interval between every interview? Can you give specific details? What questions were asked?

Comment

First 3 attempts were done within close intervals perhaps it was a mistake, 4th attempt was done after 1.5 yrs.

Questions asked:-
        * How many children?
        * Where does son work?
        * What does daughter do?
        * Who will look after daughter?
        * Show your documents

This time she had confidence, since I had educated her well with all letters and document.

Make sure that you present strong ties.

Comment

Both attended interview at the same time?

Hi DCUSER,

Please let me know if you and your mother attended interview at the same time. I mean the same counter ?

Because my mother's visa was rejected last week. I am planning to apply after 6 months to 1 year. Then probably I will also go for H1 stamping.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X