Status Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status Issue

I came to this country on H1B, worked for that company for 2 years..Even though it was a bad place, when I couldn’t take it any more....I tried for a H1B transfer...and started working for the company as soon as I got the receipt, but H1B transfer was denied. Meanwhile a special quota...(CATGORY A special filings for Physical therapists was announced where one could file a 1- 485 directly) I found a company who was willing to do that for me, the process was very fast and I received EAD in weeks, also received RFE for visa screening and PT license, I failed to provide. (My exam dates are in next month). So last week my 1 485 is denied, EAD revoked and I am told that I am out of status......I so lost and can’t even sleep. I have husband who was on H4 all this time...who is also with me.

MY original H1 has validity till 09/2007, since I left them nearly a year ago..and worked for someone else, while h1b transfer and for someone lese on EAD, Can I approach them to help me...if so how.

I have their paychecks and w2 of 2 years, but no recent paychecks, can I still get an H1B transfer.

It is going to take 2 more months to finish my exams...so I will have a PT license, so a new H1 B will be possible, but will me being out of status after 1-485 denied backfire me and get rejected...

My husband is trying for a new H1B, But have to wait for the quota…he never got a job on EAD, if gets a new H1 B, does he has to leave the country, will INS ask for my recent pay stubs, will consulate reject him while stamping, or can he try for status change to H1 or F1, without getting fear of dumped because of what happened with me?

Since my 1st H1 B is valid till this year, can I go back to them, if so what is the process ?

Is there anything that I can do to be in status, till I am done with my exam?

What can I do or what should I do?

Pls...help

Varuna

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X