Thanks To Immihelp Visa Approved @ Mumbai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks To Immihelp Visa Approved @ Mumbai

Thanks to all members for providing me the guidance to prepare for visa interview. This is a great site for visa related issues and guidance and hope more and more people use it for their guidance. I had not taken any other help than 'immihelp' for my visa interview.
    I was granted appointment at the mumbai consulate last week, and on that particular day they had a rush of applicants. The consulate waiting room is really small to handle such rush.
    Anyway i entered the hall after the security check and was alloted a token number after which i had to give my finger prints. After completing the procedure of finger printing i was asked to wait for my token number to be called. Sometimes it was difficult to concentrate on the numbers which were being announced since there were many small children who were crying. I think the consulate needs a baby room with some toys to take care of these toddlers .
    My number was announced and i rushed with my folders to the queue in front of the booth, ofcourse taking care that i do not trip on those toddlers playing around!.
    I was fourth in the queue and could see the procedings inside the booth, out of the three applicants before me two were rejected. The score was not good to my nerves. Now it was my turn for the interview, the VO was a lady. I greeted her and she answered accordingly with a smile on her face. And the interview moved forward this way...
    VO-What do you do?
    ME- I said i am in profession of YYYY
    VO-What is your income?
    ME- YYYY XX per annum
    VO- when did you get married?
    ME- i gave the year of my marriage YYYY
    VO-who else is travelling with you?
    ME- I am travelling alone
    VO- why is your wife not travelling?
    ME- She is busy with her work (had documents to support this answer)
    VO- ok i am granting you the visa, thank you for applying.

That's it she did not ask for any documents including the I-134 i had. I had prepared my documents very well before the interview. My suggestion is to take all the relevant documents to the interview, most of the questions arise from the DS-156 form. Be confident and do not lie. The visa officers are highly professsional people and they can see through the eyes of the applicant. Two days later i got my visa stamped with a multiple entry 10 years visa.

Congratulations!
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X