Good bye from ''PEACE"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good bye from ''PEACE"

It was nice being with everyone here on this great forum.
    Hope I was able to help some from whatever bit I know about US immigraton. Due to personal reasons I must leave for good.

To immihelp administrator and all the regular members who help run this great forum ; sir, keep up the good work and to all with the great american dream, keep trying and keep smiling.

Is there something we can do about you staying here?

Is there something you would like to discuss with us in private? If so, please send me a private message.

If you don't mind, could you please tell me the reason in private message? Is it something we did on our side? Or did someone else did something to you?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

This is really a sad news

I came here after a break and the first post I noticed was - good bye from peace.

I know peace (through this forum) for quite sometime and he was always very helpful and I am sure his replies helped a lot of people who visited this forum.

Peace,I know it is your personal decision, so it may not be right, still, is there any chance to re-consider your decision ?

I really hope and wish you stay here and do not leave this forum.

Comment

Thanks Immihelp, razorchief . Nobody did anything, it is just my family situation that leaves me with no time at all.

I am sure there are plenty of people on this forum who can give as good or better advice.
        Still, if anyone wishes to talk to me, I'll gladly help as much as I can. My email is [email protected]

Bye

Comment

Peace, I really understand. And I know it is not a nice thing to force you or ask again and again. Extremy sorry, please do not get angry, but I can't resist asking! I know you can't spend as much time as before. But can you stay like posting replies to atleast rare cases ? Like which are not much discussed here ? I know you really helped thousands of people through this forum. All your replies were very helpful informative and all were in a very pleasing and nice manner. Still, if you can spend a very small amount of time, like may be once in a week or anything, that will be great.

Once again, I apologize for asking like this. I really understand the value of personal life. Please do not feel bad.

Comment

Yes i think it is a good suggestion you could just solve some difficult issues. Sad to hear you are leaving

Comment

Thanks Peace

Peace, You did a wonderful Job out here. I really appreciate your time spent in this forum. I completly understand your personal commitments. All the best and hope to hear from you again in Immihelp forums.

Raj

Comment

hello peace

Peace, You did a wonderful Job out here. I really appreciate your time spent in this forum.
                I completly understand your personal commitments.
                All the best and hope to hear from you again in Immihelp forums.
                we all will miss you a lot
                best of luck for everything in life

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X