Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't have my original/copy of birthcerticate for my parent's visitor visa interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't have my original/copy of birthcerticate for my parent's visitor visa interview

I don't have my original birth certifcate !In my parent's appointment instructions consulate has mentioned that they need my original birth certificate. It is little late to get birth certificate from govt.office.What other document can i provide to show my relationship?

Forgot to tell! We wouldn't be able to get a certificate from the municpality I was born since we have no body in my birth place.So what other document can I provide in lieu of my birth certificate? My passport has my parents name.So a copy of my passport would help?

Comment

Provide a copy of your X class school certificate with your dad's name on it.
      Parents should provide their marriage certificate.
      And an affidavit by your mother that she was married to her husband on this date and you are their child born on this date at this place.

Basically they want to establish that you are actually the child of the couple applying for the visa.

Comment

same problem

Originally posted by buddha
        Provide a copy of your X class school certificate with your dad's name on it.
        Parents should provide their marriage certificate.
        And an affidavit by your mother that she was married to her husband on this date and you are their child born on this date at this place.

Basically they want to establish that you are actually the child of the couple applying for the visa.
        I am also dealing with the same problem ,

but my mom doesn't have the marriage certificate either , and now its not possible to take also as my dad is late.

but my mom is a govt employee, where she was offered the job after the death of my dad can this help.

what else can i do at this situation, will the visa be rejected for this reason.

thanks

Comment

First of all you should call the agency arranging appointments for the interview
          (VFS) and explain them this problem. You should not worry as this is a common problem in INdia.

Anyway,Your mother should carry your dad's death certificate and an affidavit as suggested by member BUDDHA. You should also send a copy of your class X certificate.

Comment

Consulates do not really recognize high school certificates or hospital certificates for Birth Certificate. It is better to get a municipal certificate they can provide you with Non availability certificate or by paying a fee for late registration you can get a certificate. If you get a non-availability certificate then you need affidavits from two people who would know about your birth one can be your mom. You will need all this for GC anyways.

Comment

thank you

thanks for the information , i will go ahead and take the appointment .

thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X