chat with me on msn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chat with me on msn

i like talk with you on msn ,please join me .

how i can apply

Sir
    I am applying for the I-140 EB-2 petition I was trying to send application in Delhi through VFS to American embassy. they told me that I have to apply online but I did not understand how to send application online. I was reading on website I can send application by mail.
    Now I an in USA. I have to apply now.
    I am artist sculptor. I studied master of fine art from santiniketan west-bangal India in 1992. after that I was working as a freelance artist. I got chance to teach in National school of drama New Delhi as a set designer. I was making set for theater doing art direction for TV also. I got invitation from Vermont studio center in 1999. After that in 2003 I got invitation from marble institute of Colorado. after two year they offered me to work as a honer instructor. now they have offered me to give me job in there institute. for that they asked me to apply for work visa so I can work. I come every year since 2003.
    can you please let me know that how I can do this application. I got the reference letter from 6 artist who know me & worked with me since 2003. I can show you all the papers please let me know how i can apply
    Thanks
    Regard
    Ravinder kumar

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X